Saturday, March 1, 2025

About / Copyright / Dark Pack Acknowledgement

About This Blog

I really want to help people play games - especially Vampire the Masquerade V5. That's the whole purpose of this blog - help people have more fun with Vampire. I've been running Vampire since the 90s and have a lot to say. I hope some of it helps you make your game great.

Copyright

Copyright of all the original content on this Blog is Creative Commons Attribution

For more details, see the link to the Deed and the Legal Code, but in summary, you can use the content here that I have created for any purpose as long as you link to my blog and give me credit. 

Paradox Owned Content

In this blog, I refer to, quote, and reference content from the Paradox World of Darkness Games. I do so under both Fair Use (where I review or discuss things in a scholarly fashion or for the purposes of review) and under the terms of the Dark Pack where I am extending or enhancing Paradox owned content to help people play games better, or where I am using Paradox owned content to supplement this Blog's aesthetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment