Monday, August 10, 2026

A Sample Set of Session Notes

 A screenshot of a random set of notes from a session, given as an example.

I take fairly copious notes in Google Docs. I'm one of those people that can do so live - I know not everyone can. Using a transcriber or recording might be good. But in case you want to see what mine look like, here's a fairly random snippet from session 43 in my Chronicle, last October. (Picked a session where I don't think there's any mysteries left, in case a player from my game sees this). This was a session where there were only 3 of the 4 present. This was also a session where none of the characters were in the same place at the same time, so there's a lot of switching perspective over the three hour session.



No comments:

Post a Comment